Hello again,
This weekend we went to visit Trier, the oldest city in Germany. Unfortunately I deleted all of the beautiful pictures I took while we were there! We will go for another visit but in case you want to see what we saw here's a link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Trier.
On a sad note we blew up another electronic device. The kids Wii AC adapter! At least they got to play with it for a few hours before it blew. That comes to a total of five; a printer, clock, hairdryer, microwave and the Wii adapter!
I'm in the process of planning Olivia's b-day party. She's sad that she won't have any of her friends here for her big day. But we are planning something very special. We going to the Neuschwanstein castle! This is the castle that was the model for the castle at Disneyworld/Disneyland! You know, Cinderellas' castle! We plan to stay overnight, I just have to make the reservations.
I heard on the radio today it's going to be a high of 60 degrees! Time to bring out shorts.
Jorge is staying very busy and working very hard at his job. He's always on his Blackberry or as his co-workers call it the "Crackberry"! We've made a rule that he has to turn it off by 8pm on the weeknight and completely off during the weekends.
I've met a very nice lady and her two kids at the library. They also homeschool and have invited us to join their homeschooling group. And we found a chess tournament in May for the kids. They can't wait. Lucas has gotten really good and now he's actually studying his chess books on his own. Olivia is just a natural, she almost beat her Dad the other day. Lucas is also writing busy writing a novel about a boy and an orphanage. He's an amazing writer, I can't wait to read his next chapter. Hope you are all doing well. Send us a note, if you get the chance! Love & hugs, JCLO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cyndee, please go back to Trier ( if you can ) and take pictures !!!
ReplyDelete