The kids finally started back to school today. They weren't thrilled but knew they eventually had to get back to work! Jorge and I will have some studying to do ourselves. We both have to take and pass the German driving test. Ugh! I thought I was done with studying!!! We're all settle into our new apartment. Tomorrow I hope to take some video and to show you where we are staying. Olivia wasn't too happy at first because she has to share a room with Lucas. There might be a chance we move into a 3 bedroom, but we'll see. I'm having American Idol withdrawl. We aren't able to see American TV here. I think we have one channel, CNN. We don't watch TV at all really... there are some questionable channels here even during the day! We brought lots of books and already have a library card to the Library on base. I'm getting used to driving Jorge back and forth to work. It's only about a 10 minute drive and I have the GPS so it's a breeze. Just need to work on getting my new license. We're hoping to go site seeing this weekend. Maybe to a castle. Hope you all are doing well. Love & Hugs, The Wylie Castros, JCLO
auf Wiedersehen! (Goodbye)
p.s. Why, you ask are there so many pictures of Olivia? Because she's the only one likes to pose for the camera!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment