Thursday, March 5, 2009
We've landed.
We landed in Frankfurt about 7:15am, which was 11:15pm Texas time. The flight was great, we each had our own TV to watch and ate dinner and breakfast. Olivia watched the Disney channel the whole way there. Jorge and I watch "Slumdog Millionaire" which was suprisingly good. Lucas watched movies on his commuter and got kicked out of first class when he got up to walk around. It's about 39 degrees and rainy. Our hotel room is tiny especially since we have over 25 pieces of luggage with us. Our first priority is finding a furnished apartment or house. Jorge spent the afternoon at the Ramstein Air Base and renting a car. We (the kids and I) spent the afternoon sleeping, I'm hoping we are able to sleep tonight! When I finally got the kids to wake up we ventured out to McDonald's, our first "GERMAN" restaurant! :) LOL We plan on going to a real restaurant for dinner. Jorge wants to try out the beer. Hope everyone is well. Thanks for all your prayers! Love & Hugs....The Wylie Castros, JCLO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment