Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We're on our way!

We did it! We finally got out of the house. Thanks to Marco and Esther who came and help us clean at the last minute. We're staying at a hotel tonight so we can get to airport on time. God bless Rod and Laura who brought us to the hotel along with our 20 bags of luggage AND then had to go back to our house and pick up a credit card we forgot!! We're exhausted but excited to begin our new adventure.

6 comments:

  1. Cyndee, excuuuse me, but I am the first one that signed in !!!! Do I get a prize ? hahaha !! :)Anyway, Olivia's video is very clear, and I just saw the picture of the two dogs. I hope you saw the picture I sent you of Elise barking and following the deer on Sunday. It was hilarious !! She is very happy, well adjusted , constantly playing with Penny and Nickle. She is having a lot of fun. Goes potty outside with P and N. They are the three chihuahua musketeers !!
    I am going to miss talking to Jorge and hearing from y'all.I am used to talk to Jorge almost daily. Let me know as soon as you get yahoo phone through the messenger. We love you, Irmelena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irmelena,
    That is the flip video camera you were asking about. Cyndee took that video with that camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happened with Olivia's video ?? I don't see it anymore....anyway, yes, the flip video camera is already in my wishing upon a star list for my birthday maybe ?? hehehe !! Good quality video, excellent for blogging !! watch out for my upcoming Del Rio Living blog !!!!! Praying for y'all, sending you my guardian angel blessings, love you, bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will miss you so much. I know we didn't know you well before now, but hopefully with the help of cyberspace we can get to know each other better. I'll be 'blog-stalking you' and sending you an email invitation to do the same on my blog.
    We are praying for you. I know God has great things planned for all of you. (an angel has been whispering in my ear!)
    Love from the ME presenting team:
    Stephanie and Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have internet in the hotel, Eduardo is asking me at what time you arrive in Germany. Please let us know ASAYA ( as soon as you arrived ), if possible...I know it will be difficult to communicate... . I already sent you my guardian angel to protect the airplane you are traveling , need my angel back ASAYA !! hahahaa !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures and updating, Cyndee.. I just checked the blog...Olivia is so natural so let her be the model always jajaja..just beautiful!!...
    love you!!
    chia

    ReplyDelete