Hi Cyndee, Thank you for your e-mails. It is bad about people to smoke too much, but on the other hand, people does good things too. Good events to the comunity, charitirs, jobs, events... In sum good things to the comunity. Hopefully eventually they create a cigarrete that doesn't harm the air. I receive the message of the Pastor Osteen and he was talking about to focus in good things instead of bad things or wrong things. I have to work a lot in this area. I'm trying. The true is that everytime that i focus in wrong things, nothing good is coming up. I just feel bad. It is a good message. I really like to receive the word of God because it helps me. I spoke with your Mom yesterday. She is doing fine, very happy and doing well in her personal and professional life. She is very nice person. Next month Danell's Birthday is coming up as well as yours and Jorge's! Happy Birthday to all of you. Many blessings to all. Your Mom told me that Jorge was sick. Hopefully is doing well now! Love you all, Ada
Hi Cyndee,
ReplyDeleteThank you for your e-mails. It is bad about people to smoke too much, but on the other hand, people does good things too. Good events to the comunity, charitirs, jobs, events... In sum good things to the comunity. Hopefully eventually they create a cigarrete that doesn't harm the air.
I receive the message of the Pastor Osteen and he was talking about to focus in good things instead of bad things or wrong things.
I have to work a lot in this area. I'm trying.
The true is that everytime that i focus in wrong things, nothing good is coming up. I just feel bad. It is a good message. I really like to receive the word of God because it helps me.
I spoke with your Mom yesterday. She is doing fine, very happy and doing well in her personal and professional life. She is very nice person.
Next month Danell's Birthday is coming up as well as yours and Jorge's! Happy Birthday to all of you. Many blessings to all.
Your Mom told me that Jorge was sick. Hopefully is doing well now!
Love you all,
Ada