Thursday, April 9, 2009

Weekend Trip

Below are the pictures we took during our weekend trip to Belgium and Luxembourg. We did a tour at the Bastogne historical center http://www.bastognehistoricalcenter.be/index2.php?sm=bastogne_en-1 "Battle of the Bulge". I bought some delicious looking chocolates in Belgium, that I will finally get to taste on Easter. We also stopped in Hamm, Luxembourg to visit General Patton's gravesite. http://www.pattonhq.com/funeral.html Then a quick trip to Trier to retake the pictures I deleted. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trier We visited 3 countries in one day! Just like traveling from Wylie to the outskirts of Fort Worth.

Hugs to all,
JCLO

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cyndee and Jorge,
    Happy Birthday to Olivia! Have a wonderful day.
    Love,
    Tia Ada
    Thank you for the pictures and information that you are posting. Very interesting all the information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Castros!

    Thank you for the excellent blog - it is really good to be able to follow your European adventures. I hope they continue to treat you well...

    It looks like Jorge could use a hand with those good beers - I feel badly about being several thousand miles away from a man in his moment of need. We have no choice but to make restitution upon your return.

    Sending you some Texas love-

    J & the Y-P's

    ReplyDelete