Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 9, 2009

I've haven't been keeping this updated since I've learned most everyone just goes to my Facebook page anyway. If you are still following..... here's an update. May was a busy month for us as far as traveling goes. We went to Paris and visited the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre and took a boat ride on the Siene River. We also spent a day at Euro Disney. Then I went by myself to Lourdes, France for my 40th birthday! What an awesome experience that was. Then my Mom arrived to spend 2 ½ weeks with us here in Germany. Of course while she was here I had to take her to Rome to see the Vatican. Another amazing trip!!! We even were lucky enough to see the Pope himself! We didn’t even know he was going to appear on Sunday to recite The Angelus prayer and we just happened to be there 10 minutes beforehand. We had a wonderful visit. My pictures are posted on my Facebook page. We are definetely missing home and are just about ready to go back. This coming weekend were are heading to Amsterdam, Holland. We have tickets to the Anne Franke house and Van Gogh museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment